The association Dream Africa, concerned about the rights of individuals, especially with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has placed a policy covering all of these processing operations, the purposes pursued by these as well as means of action available to individuals so that they can to best exercise their rights.
For any further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continued navigation on this site implies unreserved acceptance of the provisions and conditions of use that follow.
The only online version of these conditions of use is the only enforceable during the entire period of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 – Legal notices
The association Dream Africa whose head office is located in Nantes
email address: email@example.com
represented by Elya Potot, Founder
Dream Africa is hosted by AA-HÉBERGEMENT, whose head office is located at 10 rue Penthièvre 75008 PARIS FRANCE.
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for any purpose commercial, political, advertising, and for any form of commercial solicitation and including sending unsolicited emails.
Article 3- Site content
All brands, photographs, text, comments, illustrations, animated images or no, video sequences, sounds, as well as all the computer applications which could be used to operate this site and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under the title intellectual.
They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use, or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that could disrupt its operation or enter into contravention of national or international laws;
– suspend the site in order to proceed with updates.
Article 5- Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its features.
The material of connection to the site that you use is under your full responsibility.
You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and own data in particular of viral attacks by the Internet. You are also alone responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
– due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage caused to yourself, third parties, and/or your equipment due to your connection or your use of the site and you renounce to any action against him thereby.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or judicial procedure because of your use of the site, he may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions, and costs that could arise from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The establishment by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher.
The publisher has no right to the content present in the said link.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the association Dream Africa. Character data personnel means any information concerning an identified natural person or identifiable (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, a number identification or one or more specific elements specific to their physical identity,
physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social. The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your requests.
The personal data collected are as follows:
– last name and first name
– mail address
– telephone number
Article 8- Right of access, rectification and not referencing of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, the users have the following rights:
– the right of access: they can exercise their right to access, to know the data personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address below mentioned. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
– the right to rectify if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request updated information;
– the right to delete data users can request the erasure of their personal data, in accordance with laws applicable in terms of data protection;
– the right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with assumptions provided by the GDPR;
– the right to object to data processing: users can object to that their data is processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
– the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to forward them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us by email at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document during signed validity and mention the address where the publisher can contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one-month time limit may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the many requests require it.
In addition, and since the law no. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, the people who wish it, have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the site of the CNIL https://www.cnil.fr .
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint to the CNIL because we are at your entire disposal to settle your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users aims to update the provision of the Platform services, their improvement, and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification, and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the history of user navigation, according to their preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or software malicious) and security incident management;
– management of any disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the preferences of the user
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to fulfill the obligations legal or regulatory, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you close your account, or we no longer have need to provide you with our services.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user publishes, in the free comments areas of the Platform, publicly available information; when the user authorizes a third party website to access their data;
– when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide assistance users, advertising, and payment services. These providers have access limited to user data, in the context of the performance of these services, and have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations for the protection of personal data;
– if required by law, the Platform can transmit data to follow up to complaints presented against the Platform and to comply with procedures administrative and judicial.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You may receive advertising messages from the publisher. If you don’t want, please click on the following link: email@example.com. Your data are likely to be used by the publisher’s partners for prospecting purposes commercial, if you don’t want it, please click on the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org.
If during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use, and any act which may constitute an attack on the privacy or reputation of individuals. The editor declines all responsibility in this regard. The data is kept and used for a duration in accordance with current legislation.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a cookie? A “Cookie” or tracer is a deposited electronic file on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, …) and reads for example during the consultation a website, reading an email, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used
(source in French: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies- traceurs-que-dit-la-loi). By browsing this site, “Cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal. When you first browse this site, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. Therefore, by continuing the navigation, the client and / or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of said Cookies. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months.
The user can deactivate cookies from their settings Navigator.
All information collected will only be used to track volume, type and traffic configuration using this site, to develop the design and layout and to other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management, and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser .
Article 14 – Photographs
The photographs, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s head office, subject to an allocation of specific competence arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any question, information about the association, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.